Loss Prevention Resources
Resources are then selected based upon what the O.O.D.A. Risk system & the Blueprint Assessment is telling us your organization may need. We have a full battery of trusted, vetted, and specialized advisors and consultants that we can leverage for your unique challenges. By building our loss controls systems in this way we deploy very specialized personnel contingent on your business. From accident reconstruction specialist for auto accidents to structural engineers for building systems failures and most anything in between.
- A customized safety plan & manual
- OSHA compliance process
- On-site loss control inspections to look for opportunities to decrease preventable incidents
- Driver safety program available
- Return to work programs to decrease the cost of a claim
- Supervisor training
- An accountability system in our risk management portal that measures both leading indicators (e.g., safety program activities & loss control visits) and lagging indicators (e.g., number, cost, & cause of claims) for each of your locations.